Senior Software Engineer / Developer
Self-starter who is passionate about software development and constantly looks to improve their technical skills. Candidates should have the ability to liaise with all roles within a development team as well as the business audience. Strong analysis and problem solving skills. Knowledge of Agile and agile principals. Experience working in a Continuous Integration and\or Continuous Delivery environment. Good negotiator and demonstrates an ability to mentor and take the lead on tasks.
- Very strong understanding of object oriented software development
- Very strong understanding of software development methodologies and design patterns
- Experience across multiple languages and platforms
- High level of experience working N-Tier architectures and external integrations
- Technical mentoring of junior and mid-level developers
- Experience automating build, test and release pipelines
- Ability to effectively analyse and design software solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate with the business and key stakeholders
- Strong experience working in a continuous delivery and integration environment
The technical stack we use is as follows.
- ASP.NET MVC plus WebAPI and/or WCF, C#
- Angular/ Knockout/ JQuery / RequireJS (any client side view model binding framework
- HTML5 and CSS / SASS
- Unit testing (eg. Nunit, MbUnit, MsTest )
- SQL Server 2012 +
- IIS 7+
- IOS/Android - Native, Cordova, React JS
- Team City, Octopus Deploy, Thoughtworks GO
- AWS and Azure cloud based technologies
Would you like to combine your two favorite things in life: IT and food? Then this is your chance!
Our client is a international well known brand in the food industry. The company started in 1960 with only one restaurant. In the meanwhile they have over 14.000 branches worldwide. This includes franchise branches and self owned branches. They are stationed in circa 70 countries with a revenue of tree billion dollars.
What do you get:
- a market comform salary
- 25 holidays
- many development opportunities
- a state of the art work environment
- a young and energetic team to work in
- 36 - 40 uur